Feels like heaven: 190 m² of indoor living space, three bedrooms, all with en suite bathrooms, living room with open high-end kitchen and wine fridge ... The real highlight? The 115 m² terrace with outdoor living room, Finnish sauna with views of the Lake Achensee and - unique in Tyrol - private panoramic pool with infinity feeling.
Welcome to our tradition-rich resort on Lake Achensee
New look. Same heart.
The Rieser ... a house of and for generations. In keeping with tradition, we are passionately open to innovative ideas and live our profession with great gratification. After an extension and refurbishment in the living, wellness and activity areas, you can expect even more room for greater holiday enjoyment in the midst of a breathtaking natural landscape at the Rieser - Lake Achensee Resort. Be it as a couple or with the whole family, you can look forward to a time-out where you can unwind in a family-like atmosphere.
This is where dreams come true. You can look forward to a very special holiday home and a panoramic view from the window that will set your heart racing. New! The Bärenkopf Suites in three distinct categories for couples and families are characterised by modern design, high-quality wooden furnishings, flowing room transitions and enchanting details.
- New suites for couples and family suites (50 to 93 m²).
- SkyLoft Achensee: 190 m² indoor and 115 m² outdoor living experience with private pool.
- SeeSpa (Adults-only): Lakeside sauna with private access to the extended swimming pond, "Sunseit" pool (18 x 5 m), relaxation pool and two relaxation rooms
- MiniSplash indoor pool area for toddlers and textile sauna
- Fitness room (230 m²) and gymnastics and yoga room with forest panorama (130 m²)
- New facade
The Achensee: refreshing in the summer, wrapped in a fascinating snowy scenery in the winter - it is simply fascinating and casts its spell over every beholder throughout the entire year. Watch out, outdoor enthusiasts! These surroundings make every sportsman's heart beat faster: cross-country skiing, skiing in small ski areas, hiking, golfing and biking ... everyone will find their perfect Eldorado here.