Pure wellness in Austria
The sauna has a diverse and profound effect on most functions of the human body. Regular sauna visits increase the body’s defences and help with mild respiratory diseases, such as colds, coughs or runny nose, as well as with muscular spinal complaints.
Please note: The sauna area is textile free zone. Children under the age of 16 are only allowed in the sauna area when accompanied by their parents. The second part of the sauna refugium with stone pine sauna, brine steam bath and relaxation rooms is child- free zone.
Exclusive experiences for wellness lovers in Austria
- Calidarium (40-50 degrees)
- Biosauna (60-70 degrees, about 40% humidity)
- Infrared cabin
- Steam bath (approx. 45 degrees; 100% humidity)
- Winter garden with water beds and loungers
- Swiss pine wood sauna (approx. 80-90 degrees)
- Saline steam bath (approx. 45 degrees; 100% humidity)
- Relaxation area and quiet corners
- Outdoor illuminated area with mountain spring and waterfall
- Fountain with spring water
- Winter garden with relaxation loungers
- Professional Aufguss rituals performed by an experienced sauna master
Rieser relaxation oases
Today. the art of doing nothing and "unplugging" is more and more difficult. At Rieser, we offer you the ideal conditions to offer you a break from everyday life, find new inspiration and recharge with positive energy. During your stay, you can reach the panoramic relaxation area with views of the Karwendel mountains or unwind in the romantic quiet corners around the natural swimming pond in the park.