For a safety stay
Of course with the Rieser feel-good guarantee
in this challenging time, you really deserve a time out. With various regulations, presented below, we want to protect you and ourselves without missing the Rieser holiday feeling. We are convinced that, despite the new hygiene standards, we can guarantee you the Rieser moments of happiness with Experience Relax Taste.
Wishing you a pleasant stay at our Hotel! Enjoy your time and do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We are here for you!
Your family Ernst & Gabi Rieser
with the feel-good team
An unforgettable Rieser holiday with distance, a few measures and a little personal responsibility
- On 8 November 2021, the federal government announced the 2G regulation for the hotel and catering industry. In concrete terms, this means that all our guests over the age of 12 must be fully vaccinated (valid for 9 months) or recovered (up to max. 6 months after falling ill). The corresponding proof must be presented at check-in.
- Guests and staff are currently required to wear FFP2 masks throughout the hotel. This also applies in public transport, supermarkets, shops, museums and libraries.
- The #generousness of our resort surrounded by #greenery will now even be more beneficial. A lot of space for a safe holiday #withdistance.
- #cleanlinesswithoutcompromises has always had top priority at Rieser. We actually only had to extend our cleaning protocol by a few points (such as disinfecting all rooms and outdoor areas with special focus on critical points like handrails, door handles, work surfaces, elevators, changing rooms, toilets etc. and the room after departure).
- Sufficient hand disinfection dispensers are distributed throughout the hotel. We also appeal to an appropriate #handhygiene.
- We don’t need to waive our popular #rieserbuffets (breakfast, salad buffets, …) There are a few measures to be taken into account here as well. We kindly ask you to wear a FFP2 mask on the way to the buffet as well as at the buffet.
- Indoor & outdoor pools, the bio bathing pond, and the season park with the relaxation loungers and relax areas are open. So you won’t miss #happymoments in harmony with nature.
- The #saunas are also open (with a limited number of simultaneous users). Only guided sauna infusions cannot take place at the moment. Tip: Pure wellness pleasure in our Private Spa Suite.
- #inshapeduringholiday: The multifaced activity and vitality programme will take place as usual (indoor max. 6 participants). Depending on the weather, the course take place outside. The fitness room is also open and can be used by 12 people at the same time.
- You will find your personal blankie for the Wellness Area in your room
All hygiene and saftey measures are regularly adapted to the current requirements of the Federal Ministry.
Cancellations due to Covid-19
If you are unable to start your journey out of Covid-19 reasons, your stay will be cancelled free of charge. In all other cases, the general cancellation conditions apply.
- Border closure of Austria and/or the country of origin
- The country of origin issues a travel warning for Austria/ Tyrol at short notice.
- Austria/ Tyrol are declared as a risk area at short notice
- One's own illness with Covid-19, or the illness of an immediate contact person.
- People returning from a trip must stay in quarantine at home for 10 days.
- It is not possible to cancel free of charge if conditions and measures that apply during the stay were already known or foreseeable at the time of booking. Even in the case of reasonable changes, such as an FFP2 mask obligation instead of an medical mask obligation, the guest cannot cancel free of charge.
- According to the current status, a travel warning/classification as a risk area is not an obstacle for vaccinated and recovered persons.
Valid until 13.03.2022.