Below you find valuable information about your reservation and holiday at Hotel Rieser. We at your complete disposal for any questions by e-mail at info(at)hotel-rieser.com or by telephone at + 43 5243 5251. It will be a pleasure to answer your requests!
Did you know…
- If you would like a customized offer, you can send us an email at info(at)hotel-rieser.com or use the online request or booking form.
- Rooms and suites are available from 2 pm on the day of arrival and check out time is 10:30 am on the day of departure.• On day of arrival and departure, you can take advantage of the spa as long as you wish.
- A city tax of € 3,- per person per night will be charged.
- Dogs are welcome at Rieser. There is a cost of € 20,- per night. They do not have access to the restaurant, the spa or the park. During the summer season, we will provide a special area for you and your trusted companions. Also, please bring a cot and cover for your four-legged friend. A special cleaning charge at the end of the stay must be paid separately.
- No smoking: at Rieser, there is a smoking ban throughout the hotel, including rooms and suites. Smokers have a special area near to the bar.
- Cancellation conditions
Option 1: In the case of cancellation of the booking, the following penalties are in force (according to the general conditions of the contract for the hotel industry in Austria): up to 3 months before the arrival date, the cancellation is free of charge; Up to 1 month before, there is a penalty of 40%, up to 1 week before, 70% and in the 7 days prior to arrival, the penalty is 90% of the cost of the stay.
Option 2: You can take advantage of the opportunity to cancel your stay at any time, at an additional cost of € 3,- per person per night. This amount will be due at the time of final payment. Further details are available here.
Cancellations due to Covid-19
If you are unable to start your journey out of Covid-19 reasons, your stay will be cancelled free of charge. In all other cases, the general cancellation conditions apply.
Reasons for a free of charge cancellation are:
- Border closure of Austria and/or the country of origin
- The country of origin issues a travel warning for Austria/ Tyrol
- Austria/ Tyrol are declared as a risk area
- Returnees must undergo a two-week home quarantine or show a negative Covid-19 test result
Valid until Autumn 2021