Below you find valuable information about your reservation and holiday at Hotel Rieser. We at your complete disposal for any questions by e-mail at info(at)hotel-rieser.com or by telephone at + 43 5243 5251. It will be a pleasure to answer your requests!
Did you know…
- If you would like a customized offer, you can send us an email at info(at)hotel-rieser.com or use the online request or booking form.
- Rooms and suites are available from 2 pm on the day of arrival and check out time is 10:30 am on the day of departure.•
- On the day of arrival, you can take advantage of the spa as long as you wish.You are also welcome to enjoy your departure day with us. For this we charge € 25,- p.p. incl. lunch buffet and cake (children up to 12 years: € 10,-).
- A city tax of € 3,- per person per night will be charged.
- Dogs are welcome at Rieser. There is a cost of € 20,- per night. They do not have access to the restaurant, the spa or the park. Please bring a cot and cover for your four-legged friend. A special cleaning charge at the end of the stay must be paid separately.
- No smoking: at Rieser, there is a smoking ban throughout the hotel, including rooms and suites. Smokers have a special area near to the bar.
- Cancellation conditions
Option 1: In the case of cancellation of the booking, the following penalties are in force: until 30 days before the arrival date, the cancellation is free of charge; Up to 1 week before, there is a penalty of 70% and in the 7 days prior to arrival, the penalty is 90% of the cost of the stay. For No-Show or early departure the penalty is 100% minus € 20,- p.p.
Option 2: You can take advantage of the opportunity to cancel your stay at any time, at an additional cost of € 5,- per person per night. This amount will be due at the time of final payment. Further details are available here.
Cancellations due to Covid-19
If you are unable to start your journey out of Covid-19 reasons, your stay will be cancelled free of charge. In all other cases, the general cancellation conditions apply.
Reasons for a free of charge cancellation are:
- Border closure of Austria and/or the country of origin
- The country of origin issues a travel warning for Austria/ Tyrol at short notice.
- Austria/ Tyrol are declared as a risk area at short notice
- One's own illness with Covid-19, or the illness of an immediate contact person.
- People returning from a trip must stay in quarantine at home for 10 days.
- As a general rule, it is not possible to cancel free of charge if conditions and measures that apply during the stay were already known or foreseeable at the time of booking. Even in the case of reasonable changes, such as an FFP2 mask obligation instead of an MNS obligation, the guest cannot cancel free of charge.
- According to the current status, a travel warning/classification as a risk area is not an obstacle for vaccinated and recovered persons.
Valid until 13.03.2022