All-inclusive in the mountains
Here at Rieser you can enjoy an all-inclusive mountain holiday, entirely dedicated to you and your well-being. An excellent selection of culinary offerings, a wellness area of 4,000 m² and an exclusive programme of activities will satisfy your every need ...
Moments to savour at Rieser
- Coffee & tea corner (6:00 -11:00 am): you can find tea and coffee from early morning near the hotel bar.
- Sumptuous buffet breakfast (7:30 – 10:00 am): the aroma of crisp rolls, fresh mountain milk, coffee, speck and freshly sliced ham pervade the restaurant. From the corner with healthy products to show cooking with egg dishes: every wish can be granted.
- Delicious lunch (12:30 – 2:00 pm): at lunch, we offer light salads, a tasty soup, a hot plate and a dessert from the buffet.
- All day long: a selection of tea, spring water and fresh apples at the spa reception area.
- Sweet temptations (3:30 – 5:00 pm): Rieser's delights include sweet temptations at the hotel bar with homemade cakes, freshly baked strudel or fresh fruit.
- Delectable dinner: inviting salad buffet and choice between gourmet menu and a healthy Vitality menu. A buffet of appetizers and desserts is offered once a week. We will also be delighted to meet any specific dietary requests.
- Wine Cellar: exclusive labels selected from our wide selection (extra charge).
Wellness & Spa
The 4,000 m² wellness & spa area is divided into three floors and offers a dream come true.
You can also take advantage of our wellness centre during the day of arrival and departure. Regenerating treatments await you: from the traditional Tyrolean bath to fossil oil, to hammam, to Ayurveda (extra charge).
Dive into relaxation
- Indoor pool of 100 m² (14 x 7 m)
- Panoramic outdoor pool of 60 m² (12 x 5 m, open all year)
- Water massage stations in the pool
- 1000 m² natural swimming lake
- Large indoor and outdoor areas for regeneration and various relaxation areas
- Calidarium (40-50 degrees)
- Bio sauna (60-70 degrees, approx. 40% humidity)
- Infrared cabin
- Steam bath (approx. 45 degrees; 100% humidity)
- Winter garden with water beds and loungers
- Swiss pine wood sauna (approx. 80-90 degrees)
- Saline steam bath (approx. 45 degrees; 100% humidity)
- Relaxation area and quiet corners
- Outdoor illuminated area with mountain spring and waterfall
- Fountain with spring water
- Winter garden with relaxation loungers
- Professional Aufguss rituals performed by an experienced sauna master
- Sunny and quiet location, just steps from the Achensee, with a magnificent view of the lake and mountains of the Karwendel and Rofan mountains
- An area of 30,000 m² for maximum freedom while on holiday
- Ideal starting point for sports activities
- Numerous cycling and hiking trails
- Cross country circuit near the hotel
- Ski slopes
- Winter hiking trails
Fitness & Sport at Rieser
- 180 m² fitness centre with modern, high-quality equipment
- Personal trainer (extra charge)
- Activity programme with instructor
- TRX for suspension training
- Outdoor tennis courts (free use) and indoor courts (€ 14 per hour)
- Free rental of hiking backpacks and hiking poles
- Free bicycle rental at the hotel
- E-bike rental (extra charge)
- Free snowshoe rental
Pure fun for kids and teenagers
- Game room
- Children’s’ menu
- Children’s’ entertainers during school holidays (July and August)
- Achensee tourist activity programme
- Pool table
- Ping pong
- Soccer field
The Rieser family, together with a team of 55 dedicated collaborators, offers special attention to families.
There is a ban on smoking throughout the hotel, rooms and suites included. There is a special smoking area near the hotel bar.
- Fresh apples from South Tyrol and mineral water in the room on arrival
- Welcome glass of sparkling wine on arrival
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free and secure car park in the garage
- Baggage service
- Free transfer to/from Jenbach train station